Nova Scotia Start provides comfort, clarity and peace of mind for immigrants outside of Canada, who have been nominated or received endorsement by Nova Scotia (PNP). Through Nova Scotia Start you will receive a personalised settlement plan for starting a new life in Nova Scotia.
Check my Eligibility
Who can participate in Nova Scotia Start?
- Permanent residents and Canadian citizens born outside Canada
- Nova Scotia nominees - foreign nationals and their dependents who have been nominated
- International graduates who have applied for permanent residency
- Temporary foreign workers who have applied for permanent residency
- Protected persons, as defined in Section 95 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- Individuals and their dependents waiting for statutory Citizenship and Immigration Canada checks
Eligibility to participate in Nova Scotia Start?
You can participate if you have one of the following:
- a Letter of Nomination from the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
- a letter from Citizenship and Immigration Canada indicating individuals awaiting statutory CIC checks
- a letter notifying pick up of Canadian visa
- a Canadian visa (but have not landed in Canada yet)
- a Permanent Resident card
Become a client today.
Ready to start your journey?
The first step towards a comforting and clear settlement journey to Nova Scotia awaits.